For more than 40 years, the legendary Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist, helping people all over the world sculpt life strategies that expanded their imagination of what is possible. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights to ordinary principles and events.
The text of these pocket-size guides is based on transcripts of Jim Rohn’s most popular lectures and writings on the subjects of Time Management, Personal Development, Leadership, Goal Setting and Communication. His original words have been transcribed, edited, rearranged and slightly modified in some instances for greater clarity.
Jim addresses these topics:
- Major vs. Minor
- Beware of the Phone
- Think on Paper
- Game Plan
- Skills for Success in the Marketplace
- Three Parts of Personal Development
- Your Personal Development Library
- The Person You Wish to Become
- The Five Abilities
- The Challenge of Leadership
- The Basic Laws of Leadership
- Letting People Grow and Develop
- Six Essential Traits of Good Character
- Skill Development
- Five Things That Affect Us
- The Pull of the Future
- Three Components of Powerful Goals
- Key Aspects of Goal Setting
- Setting SMART Goals
- Preparing to Communicate
- The Fundamentals of Effective Communication
- Tips for Becoming a Better Speaker
- The Basics of Business Communication
- Communication Tools
As you read, you may recognize a familiar pace to the text. It is our hope that Jim's easy conversational tone and speaking style come across in your reading of each and every page. His life philosophies and success principles transcend the years and are as relevant today as they were when he first expressed them.
These guides provide concise, easy-to-read accounts of the subject matter that can be finished in a short sitting of 15 to 20 minutes for each booklet. Highlight your favorite parts and keep them close for easy reference again and again. They are perfect for giving as a gift or sharing with friends, family, associates, clients and anyone you feel would benefit from the timeless wisdom of a true legend.